RESPONSIBLE GAMING POLICY
Euro Fortune is dedicated to providing its members with a responsible gaming environment. We place high importance to creating a safe environment for our players and preventing compulsive usage of our gaming products, as well as underage access.
As a responsible, regulated gaming company, we comply with all the necessary guidelines and regulations.
In order to do so, Euro Fortune implemented the most advanced safety measures as follows:
Protection of minors
Minors under the age of 18 (or the age of legal consent in your jurisdiction) are prohibited to play in Euro Fortune’s online games. Our online casino games are not designed for children or adolescents. We actively discourage and track minors under the age of 18 (or the age of legal consent in your jurisdiction) who attempt to play at our websites and immediately block their access.
Along with this, as internet services are accessible all over, we recommend parents to install child protection software in order to block access of minors from gambling websites.
Tips for parents:
- Do not leave your computer unattended when the casino website is running. Please take extra care to ensure that our service is not accessible to children through your devices.
- Protect your gambling programs with password and keep your login details out of reach of children.
- Do not allow minors under the age of 18 (or the age of legal consent in your jurisdiction) to participate in any gambling activity.
- Inform your children about the illegality and the potential damage of underage gambling.
- Limit the amount of time your children spend online.
Important: No software is free of holes. If you know a minor under the age of 18 (or the age of legal consent in your jurisdiction) who is registered to our site, please notify us as soon as possible at email@example.com
Preventing Compulsive Gambling
While majority of members play for fun and entertainment, some players develop addiction to online gaming. Losing significant amount of money as a result of gambling can lead to different problems in all major areas of life.
We take this issue very seriously and therefore implemented the following measures to help coping with addiction:
- Our professional employees are trained to be able to detect compulsive gambling and underage gambling. Once detected, appropriate actions are taken.
- Self-exclusion program which allow an easy way to request cancelling of membership. Shortly after the request is received by us, we will block the member’s account.
- Allowing the member to set his own deposit amount limit.
- Removing the member from our email list upon written request.
- Counselling proved to have a major positive effect on people who are prone to compulsive gambling.
- Gambling is a form of entertainment only, it does not replace income from other sources. Never bet your rent money and money you need for everyday necessity.
- Gambling is a game of chance, winning is not guaranteed in any stage.
- Make sure that the decision to gamble is your own and that you were not influenced by others.
- Never try to chase your losses. Check the amounts you spend on a regular basis.
- Make sure you know the rules of the games you play.
Moderation is the key to avoid addiction to gambling. Be aware.
The following questions will help you understand if you have an addiction problem:
- Do you gamble in order to avoid coping with your everyday life?
- Do you miss work or school in order to gamble?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies?
- Do other people criticize your gambling habits?
- Do you gamble all your money, including the money supposed to be used for rent and bills?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you spend on gambling?
- When you gamble and lose all your deposit, do you have a feeling of lost and despair and and have an urge to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
If you replied yes to one or more of the questions above, or if you have any concerns about addiction to gambling, here are a few organizations you can turn to:
- Gamblers Anonymous: http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/
- Gambling Therapy: https://www.gamblingtherapy.org/en
- Global Gambling Guidance Group (G4): https://www.gx4.com/
We recommend that you use our tool of self-limit and control the amount of money that you use to gamble in our site. By a simple written request from our support team, we will set limit on your account.
While setting a limit, bear in mind how often you play and how long is each session. In addition, decide in advance what is an acceptable amount for losing. According to your answer, set a daily, weekly and monthly limit.
At any time, you can contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to take a break for a maximum of six weeks. In this period of time, we will limit your access to the account and to new accounts that you will attempt to open.
At any time, you can turn to our support team and request to close your account completely.
For any further assistance or questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our support team at email@example.com